Your Brandable Domain Name & Social Media
Looking at Social Media, Social Stats, & Your Brandable Domain Name:
Where your brand needs to be social depends on many factors, specific to your unique business – which is why you need a social and brand strategy.
In our on going effort to break down the most important information, that is accessible by the non-marketing trained, and delivered in a way to empower your use today. For help finding a brandable domain name, valuations, background/history research, SEO, and Social Media, contact us right away
At this point most people know the importance of social media, at least conceptually, but it’s always good to touch upon the things that dont get top billing at the strategy meetings – but should. It is important to know your audience, offer info important to them – target messaging/marketing – and to deliver that information and your message in a forum/format they are most like to receive and engage in. That format is likely social media and it’s dominance along with mobile need to have your attention – Immediately – if you want to grow your presence, business, and brand.
If social stats management and social media is not currently part of your 2019 marketing strategy – it’s time to address that now. Contact us for help, support, or consultation. Social Media strategy, customized to your brandable domain name, is one of our specialties and have Social Media Optimization certified Consultants on staff .
- 72% of adult internet users use Facebook. (Pew Research Center, 2015)
- Only 45% of marketers think that their Facebook efforts are effective. (Social Media Examiner, 2015)
- Facebook posts with images see 2.3X more engagement than those without images. (Buzzsumo, 2015)
- Facebook continues to have the most engaged users — 70% log on daily, including 43% who do so several times a day. (Pew Research Center, 2015)
- Facebook sends 82% of social media traffic to longer stories and 84% of social traffic to shorter news articles. (Pew Research Center, 2016)
- 63% of Facebook and Twitter users say each platform serves as a source for news about events and issues outside the realm of friends and family. (Pew Research Center, 2015)
- 74% of people say they use Facebook for professional purposes. (HubSpot, 2017)
- In the past two years, content consumption on Facebook has increased 57%. (HubSpot, 2016)
- 76% of people use their Facebook feed to find interesting content. (HubSpot, 2016)
- Facebook has 1.13 billion daily active users. (Statista, 2016)
- 25% of adult internet users use LinkedIn. (Pew Research Center, 2015)
- LinkedIn is the only major social media platform for which usage rates are higher among 30- to 49-year-olds than among 18- to 29-year-olds. (Pew Research Center, 2015)
- 46% of online adults who have graduated from college are LinkedIn users, compared with just 9% of online adults with a high school diploma or
- less. (Pew Research Center, 2015)
- 32% of employed adults are LinkedIn users, compared with 14% of online adults who are not employed. (Pew Research Center, 2015)
- In the past two years, content consumption on LinkedIn has increased 21%. (HubSpot, 2016)
- LinkedIn has 450 million members, but only 25% actively visit the professional social network each month. (VentureBeat, 2016)
- 23% of adult internet users use Twitter. (Pew Research Center, 2015)
- 3 in 10 online urban residents use Twitter, compared with 21% of suburbanites and 15% of those living in rural areas. (Pew Research Center, 2015)
- 30% of online adults under 50 use Twitter, compared with 11% of online adults ages 50 and older. (Pew Research Center, 2015)
- Twitter accounts for 16% of referrals to longer articles from social sites and 14% for shorter news articles. (Pew Research Center, 2016)
- Twitter has nearly 4X as many users internationally as in the U.S. (Pew Research Center, 2016)
- In the past two years, content consumption on Twitter has increased 25%.
- Twitter has 313 million monthly active users. (HubSpot, 2016)
- On Instagram, photos showing faces get 38% more Likes than photos not showing faces. (Georgia Institute of Technology, 2014)
- 28% of adult internet users use Instagram. (Pew Research Center, 2015)
- 59% of Instagram users are on the platform daily, including 35% who visit several times a day. (Pew Research Center, 2015)
- Instagram has 500 million monthly active users. (Statista, 2016)
- Over 95 million photos and videos are shared on Instagram every day. (Instagram, 2016)
- 31% of adult internet users use Pinterest. (Pew Research Center, 2015)
- Pinners are just as likely to purchase as users from other social channels, but spend 50% more on average compared to other social channels. They also spend 20% more than users referred from non-social channels, including search. (Pinterest, 2016)
- Pinterest has 100 million monthly active users. (The New York Times, 2015)
- 71% of Pinterest’s users are women. (Search Engine Land, 2015)
- 45% of people on Pinterest use the app while watching TV. (Pinterest, 2016)
- Snapchat has 150 million daily active users. (Statista, 2016)
- Every second, 8,796 photos are shared on Snapchat. (CEWE Photoworld, 2016)
- 52% of Snapchat users are under the age of 25. (Statista, 2016)
- 30% of U.S. millennial internet users use Snapchat regularly. (eMarketer, 2015)
For more on the Social Stats above see: State of Inbound, as they are the source,
Start with a complete review of your current social media state, social stats. incorporate any and all growth goals, and start the year with a well structured and targeted social media marketing strategy – and you will see results. There are few more powerful ways to reach, introduce, and engage potential customers and partners worldwide. Leveraging the handwork and amazing resources available is just the start to your successful social media marketing for 2018.
Contact us now for help with Social Media Optimization or a Brandable Domain Name
Join our newsletter and get access to all member exclusive resources & updates. Use the form below and get immediate access, once complete.