Having your own brandable domain name & website, that you control, is critical to your business.
We all know the power of social media to advertise & grow your business. But, if you are 100% reliant on social media sites, you face the huge problem of being demonetized or even shut down at any time & with no warning.
Looking again at Location & your Brand! It matters in the real & brick mortar world! It is even more important in the global internet business world.
Your brandable domain name speaks for you, and it speaks about you. Only a few people will dominate the generic & keyword word space for their industry. If it isn’t you, it will be another company.
- People instinctively search for keywords (nouns, adjectives, verbs): you should own them.
- A powerful generic brand name in dot com, which describes your service or answers the needs of your customers, establishes recognition, is memorable, insightful, and instantly positions you as the trusted influencer/leader in the market.
- Location, your brandable domain name is valuable, it’s your virtual business address & brand! What does your URL say about you?
- Generic, Descriptive, Brandable Domain Name: self-explanatory.
- Companies pay spend a fortune on marketing: The little know secret most miss, the right domain name produces much more “Bang for the Buck”.
- Most people and companies stuck in “old school” advertising and thinking by the time they wake up, the generic name which defines their industry will be taken by a competitor.
- Dot com’s remain the dominant space of recognition, bringing prestige to companies who own them.
- Give your customers confidence and trust, as only one or two industry leaders will own their category.
- Generic, descriptive, brandable domain names are easy to remember.
- Short Generic, descriptive, brandable domain names are easy to spell.
- Generic domain names are brandable.