Brandable Domain Name, Site Content & Marketing
The Keys to Brand Success: 1.Your Brandable Domain Name.
But it cant do it alone, quality web content is your next priority.
Delivering a consistent flow of quality content is part of your plan, right? If not hopefully this post will get you started or you can always contact us for help.
Amazing brands come online with cash, perfect brandable domain name, flash, and marketing (campaigns) that dreams are made of - but vanish just as quickly? let's look at why.
- Your new favorite brand, that one you just visited last month - they were amazing and you cant forget that brandable domain name! Of course, you are going back! You click the site and wait, what, what happened here? It doesn't always seem to make sense why they are gone; they had a great niche and keyword domain name, successful marketing roll-out, and suddenly they are off line. And all you see is the GoDaddy parking page...but why?! It typically breaks down to the result of an overwhelmed team struggling to keep up with creating website content.
Brands with Original, Fresh, Relevant and Regularly Updated "exceptional” Website Content - ultimately thrive and grow.
- It's so unfortunately common (IMO) because it is difficult to anticipate the magnitude of time original content requires - especially when your focus is on the launch and the products...content? someone has it covered or we can just get a freelance, etc. Which cannot work for any period of time.When your website content fails your brand is at serious risk of failure. content can make or break an online business.
- Thin or duplicate content, these days, and all the marketing money in the world won’t help.Drive your brand, message, be easily found online, and give people a reason to come back. Establish trust by engaging with website visitors and letting them know who you are - and real.
Make visits to your site rewarding and keep your clients coming back -often- because you provide them with useful information, tools, and resources relevant to them.
- Unfortunately, for a lot of people and businesses new to blogging that can seem an impossible task. However, original quality content can be created by you and quickly. You just have to get started now so you are not losing visitors and potential customers to your competition.
If at this point you are completely overwhelmed, hiring a website content writer may be the option you will want to explore - but, that is for another post. Contact us if you need help now.
- The traffic your brand receives, your site visitors are your potential clients and they should be treated as such, remember these are typically informed people who likely have researched or have knowledge in your niche. They want to see educational, informative, pure fact and/or opinion based website content surrounding your brand, market space, and they want to see it on topic.
One of the best ways to be a true resource, and authority hub for your clients (& ultimately whole niche) is through the use of regularly released and updated content; articles, newsletters, press releases, reviews, polls, etc.
We cannot stress this enough; Quality Original Content that informs, excites and compels people to follow your message, brand and products - the key to your business success.
It is far too easy to lose visitors if they sense you are "lazy" and offering "boring" content. The average website visitor will give you 3 or 4 seconds before they decide to stay and consume your content or move on. If your Brand Website can capture attention and engage them within those few seconds, you will see your following and visitors grow and grow quickly.